Kawaii Treat

Kawaii Treat

Friday, May 24, 2013

Cocoa Pink Curacao and Sanibel Island Review - Beachy Summery Scents

I wanted to do a quick review of two Cocoa Pink   scents that I am in love with.


These are both really fabulous summery beachy scents, so I wanted to compare the two of them before I run out of product !

  

The photo shows the soft bubbles scrub in Curacao. I got this for my husband mainly, because he loves scrubs, especially in ocean type scents.


Description from the website "Turquoise ocean water, soft powdery sand beneath your feet and a warm tropical breeze- the perfect vacation !" Scents notes of coconut milk, sea salt, island florals, palm leaf, kola nut, driftwood and hot sand.


This is a fabulous product in the scrub, scrubby but not too harsh. I love their scrubs. The scent is amazing, very beachy , slightly floral and nice and strong. The descripton fits it well, to me a typical ocean scent, but very special at the same time.


I received Sanibel Island as a sample cocoa mango body butter in my last order. It is described as "soft tahitian vanilla, coconut milk, coconut pulp, clean aqua ocean water deepened with a cool ozone accord."



To me this is the feminine equivalent of Curacao. A super nice beachy sun and sand type fragrance. To me it is sweeter and softer than Curacao, a lighter scent and more perfumey. I don't really smell the coconut in Curacao, but I do get a whiff of it in Sanibel Island.   


Though they are both nice, I think I like Sanibel island more. Would consider ordering it, especially in the body cream or a perfume. It smells like expensive sunscreen to me and I mean that in the best way ! Love it !!! I am not huge on pure vanillas, but in a blend like this, especially with oceanic notes.. love it !


For reference, the cocoa mango body butter and voluptuous body butters from this seller are amazing ! Very moisturizing, but they sink in quickly and do not leave you greasy at all. Love Cocoa Pink and hopefully you will too !!!  


   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment